Selling your property

What documentation will I need to sell my property?

What documentation will I need to sell my property?
  • First copy of the Escritura de Compraventa (Deed of Sale)
  • National identity document (DNI)
  • Cédula de habitabilidad (Occupancy Certificate)
  • Certificate from the Residents’ Association demonstrating that you are up to date with all payments, issued by its Administrator
  • Energy Efficiency Certificate
  • Latest IBI (Real Estate Tax) receipt
  • Bank Mortgage Certificate (if the property is mortgaged)
  • Authorisations if the property is in the name of a company
  • When the property is a private asset belonging to one spouse and is the place of habitual residence, the other spouse must always sign, authorising its sale
  • Latest utilities’ receipts, to make the corresponding changes to the name of the title-holder and direct debit

* It is advisable that you provide the last Inspección Técnica del Edificio (ITE) (Technical Building Inspection) issued by the Town Planning Department.

Selling your property

Phone us

+34 670 230 275

Or we will call you

Or send a message