Law to support entrepreneurs and investors
The new residency law, approved by the Spanish Government in September 2013, permits any foreigner who invests €500,000 in real estate in Spain to automatically obtain a residency visa, thereby offering non-EU investors the opportunity to become residents.
How can we help you if you are not from Spain?
SANT JUST REAL ESTATE is a company that specialises in the high-end real estate sector and relocation services for senior executives in the city of Barcelona and its surroundings.
We have a team of professionals who are expert in real estate and legal matters, who will guide you at all times through the process of applying for residency.
- We will explain the entire process, from your application to obtaining your residency, providing information on every detail such as the costs and timeframes involved in obtaining your visa.
- We will help you with your property search, finding the investment that best adapts to the specific criteria you give us.
- We will offer you advisory services in legal and taxation matters, and any other type that may be deemed necessary for your residency application.
- To be aged 18 or over
- To have no criminal record
- To not have entered or lived in Spain illegally
- To possess medical insurance that is authorised in Spain (either public or private)
- To have never been refused entry to any other country in the Schengen Area
- To be financially solvent so that you can cover all personal and family expenses
- To be the owner of a real estate investment with a total net worth greater than €500,000, being able to receive financing for larger amounts and demonstrate this investment through a Land Register certificate
Spain is considered one of the countries that offers the best quality of life thanks to its good climate, culture, gastronomy and tourism, making it the perfect place to invest in real estate.
- Total freedom of movement, without restrictions, across 26 European countries
- The possibility of remaining in Spain for a maximum of 1 year, instead of 90 days, before having to renew the permit
- The family (spouse and children under 18) can apply for it at the same time or before the initial application.
- Additional 2-year residency permit, renewable unrestrictedly every 2 years providing the investment of €500,000 is maintained
- Access to excellent education at international schools
- Low tax rates for companies, lower for SMEs